Shelton Herb Farm
340 Goodman Road, Leland North Carolina 28451
Started in 1986, Shelton Herb Farm is located on a old family home-site in rural Brunswick County, North Carolina.
Specializing in growing a large variety of culinary herbs, we also grow seasonal vegetable plants, heirloom and native plants; butterfly and bee plants.
Open year-round with varieties for every season!
We sell bedding plants to landscape ready size.
Fresh-cut herbs, edible flowers and microgreens to local restaurants and caterers.
We also participate in local farmers' markets, garden shows and special events.
Farm tours, workshops and classes also available.
We are open year-round
Monday – Saturday
8:00am to 5:00pm
Closed - Sundays and most holidays
Please come out to the farm and pay us a visit!
Our knowledgeably, friendly staff are available to answer any questions you may have.
We grow what we sell
We support a healthy, sustainable environment
News from the Farm
- Garden Spectacular! - Talk and Sale on 2/25/2017 February 20, 2017
- Garden Talk and Sale on 2/25/2017 February 20, 2017
- Sales and Shows February 20, 2017
- Port City Pop-up Market and Food Festival! on 3/25/2017 February 15, 2017
- Newsletter Archives February 15, 2017
- Southport Waterfront Farmers' Market on 5/10/2017 February 15, 2017
- shallotte Farmers' Market on 5/6/2017 February 15, 2017
- Port City Farmers' Market @ Waterline Brewing Co. on 2/21/2017 February 15, 2017
- Hobby Greenhouse - Fall Plant Sale on 9/9/2017 February 15, 2017
- Hobby Greenhouse - Fall Plant Sale on 9/8/2017 February 15, 2017